Roulette is one of the most famous casino games in the world. Most people on the planet know about roulette, and at the same time it is quite easy to play. The principle of roulette is a very simple game. It is played using a roulette wheel with 37 or 38 numbered cells in different colors. The croupier throws the ball onto the spinning wheel, and the players place bets on the numbers of the cells into which, in their opinion, the ball will fall. Players can bet both on individual numbers and on various groups of numbers. The fewer numbers in the bet, the lower the odds of winning roulette, however, payments in these cases will be more.
Definitions of all roulette bets
The key moment in learning roulette rules is based on understanding the options of possible bets and knowing the odds of winning roulette. All roulette bets are divided into internal and external bets.
- A bet on a single concrete number (for example, 0 or 1 or 2 … or 36) – coefficient x36 (the rate is multiplied by 36), payouts 1:35;
- Bet on two nearby numbers (for example, 1-2, 10-11, 34-35, etc.) – coefficient x18 (the rate is multiplied by 18), payments 1:17;
- A bet on three numbers or a bet on a vertical line (for example, 1-3, 7-9, 25-27, etc.) – coefficient x12 (bet multiplied by 12), payouts 1:11;
- A bet on four nearby numbers (for example, 1 2 4 5, 25 26 28 29, etc.) – coefficient x9 (the rate is multiplied by 9), payouts 1:8;
- A bet on six numbers or on two vertical lines (for example, 1-3 and 4-6) – coefficient x6 (the rate is multiplied by 6), payouts 1:5;
- Even or odd bet – coefficient x2 (bet multiplied by 2), payouts 1:1;
- Bet on red or black – coefficient x2 (bet multiplied by 2), payouts 1:1;
- Bet on a sector from 1 to 18 or on a sector from 19 to 36 – coefficient x2 (the rate is multiplied by 2), payments 1:1;
- A bet on a dozen (for example, from 1 to 12 or from 13 to 24 or from 25 to 36) – coefficient x3 (the rate is multiplied by 3), payouts 1:2;
- Bet on a horizontal line (for example, 1 4 7 10 13 16 19 22 25 28 31 34) – coefficient x3 (the rate is multiplied by 3), payouts 1:2;
Strategies to win
Professional players use various strategies to play roulette, and with their help earn big capital.
The player bets either only on red or only on black. At the same time, after each loss, the bet doubles until a win occurs. Then the player bets on a different color and acts on the same principle. In the event of a “zero”, a double bet is made on the color opposite to that which was chosen at the beginning of the game. It is recommended to start with a rate of 1 dollar.
Here, the principle of uneven distribution of red and black sectors across the field is used (for example, it is taken into account that there are more black zones in the center and red ones on the 3rd line). To receive a win, a player must make two identical bets either on black and the 1st column, or on red and the 2nd column. The probability of winning in this case will be 54%.